10.13.2009

Ezra's Room



The time has come for my little man to move to a big boy bed. And since I never got the chance to do up a baby's room, I'm getting pretty darned excited about choosing bedding, and decorating his new digs. The theme I'm going with is Canadiana-nature-camping-hunting lodge. Here is some of my inspiration. I figure I can source a vintage log cabin quilt, or at the very least, a quilt top which I can finish. I'm eyeing C's old plaid shirts too for throw pillows and appliques. Time to put on my thinking cap and figure out how to do this within the framework of the project! Keep you posted. Here was some of my inspiration...








Of course, I'm trying to source everything vintage. I also can't wait to try my hand at those log pillows. Anyone want to show me the fine art of quilting?

No comments: