9.30.2009

Quickie

Gah! It's been ages and I owe you a post. It's getting hard now. For one, I'm THIS CLOSE to buying some hair conditioner. Ezra won't let me near him with a brush and he has three tiny dreadlocks that may need to be cut out. And I'm starting to have the same problem.

There's also the mattress situation. I forgot that this year we would have to transition Ezra to a bed. The frame part was easy but there's something kind of yucky about buying a used mattress for him. We may just have to give in on that one.

The sewing is going very well but not quite fast enough. As Christmas looms on the horizon, I'm breaking out into a cold sweat. I plan to make sock monkeys and bean bag chairs and kids pjs and all kinds of fun stuff. We'll see how far I get. The kids may get passes to the zoo instead. As long as we don't buy "stuff", I guess it's OK.

Take a look at the dress I made for myself. Without the belt, it's kind of a sack but hey, it's my first garment!

No comments: