4.01.2009

Le Chandail


Earlier in the winter, I picked up this little gem at the Value Village 50% off sale. I know what you're thinking. 50% off? Isn't it already cheap as sh-t? Yes, I'm that person. Instead of paying a whopping $2.99 for this sweater, I had to sharpen my elbows and fight throngs of pushy bargain hunters to get it for $1.50.

Hand knitted and adorable as it is, there is just one problem. Ezra won't wear it. He has a particular aversion to THIS SWEATER. Is he embarrassed to wear it? Have the Leafs played that badly this year? Don't answer that.

It finally dawned on me that he is comprehending everything we say. And now I regret reading him this story.

He is so totally a Habs fan now. Merci Roch Carrier. Maintenant j'ai un p'tit Rocket Richard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to tell Ezra how much his Daddy loves the Maple Leafs.

MnL

Anonymous said...

somebody needs to slap some sense into that kid!