5.27.2009

Lucky Me

I should really buy lottery tickets because I always win free stuff. And the timing couldn't be worse. Carine and I checked out the Spring Handmade market a couple of weeks ago at the Gladstone. I went to get inspiring gift ideas that I could make and sew myself. I didn't expect to win the damn door prize.

So now I have a voucher for a piece of jewelry from Zippan Designs. This tree pendant is so purdy. I can see it dangling before my eyes, temporarily hypnotizing me. But alas, time to snap myself awake and let it go.



So which of you readers would like the voucher? Write me a haiku and I'll choose a lucky friend!

1 comment:

Trudy Smith said...

Wouldn't winning something be the same as finding it 'free'? I don't see anything on your list of 'no' that says you can't win something. I vote you keep it for yourself!