5.03.2009

Survivor: Bonnet Edition

I don't watch TV very often but I just happened to stumble on this show on TVO tonight. Brilliant. I want to be on a reality show like this. Pick me. Don't they just put our little project to shame. I'm hoping to steal the recipe for boiled pigeon and pudding. Yum.



Description: Five archaeologists and historians take on the challenge of running a farm for a year, as it would have been 400 years ago in the reign of James I. Wearing period clothes and using tools from the time, they kick off the agricultural calendar, using a team of oxen to plough and then sowing the seed by hand. They learn to make bread in a 17th-century style bread oven and cook up a contemporary rustic feast.

Airs on Sundays at 7pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched it yet, but oh. my. god.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, pretty crazy.